Wednesday, February 27, 2008

red-eyed outta here


Well today I received all the exciting information regarding my upcoming trip to Washington D.C. Can't wait! What is really fun is our departing flight leaves at 12:05 AM, so I will (hopefully) be sleeping for most of the flight. I actually like staying up late and I also love flying so I think it's going to be really nice. We arrive there at the Dulles International Airport at 7:16 am. Staying at the Doubletree Hotel National Airport which I hear is a pretty good place. Then onto a jam-packed week of lectures, debates, tours, workshops, seminars, handshakes and picture taking! I'm planning on taking many photographs and video.
[let's hope I won't be rooming with any liberal participants] :D

2 comments:

tenszczur said...

lily, that is so exciting! I am so jealous, can I come too?! can't wait for you to go. you will have so much fun.

tenszczur said...

ps, that was from adell not logan :)