Tuesday, May 13, 2008

an idea resuscitated

Well a few months ago, I started with a project some of you may have already heard about. I've always had the desire to own a place/shop/store/whathaveyou, and so began the initial preparation for such. I painted/wallpapered the upstairs cavity of space at my fathers furniture store with the hope that it may someday become just that place I've always wanted. Well, plans to move away had stalled production. However, the latest coming out of the news room is that I will not be moving straight away after graduation. This is good news for my place/shop/store idea. I'm wanting to get started on it again here soon, so let's hope things work out.
[more recent pictures to come soon]

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lil...you have to go to this you tube address and watch this video someone made of JIM & PAM...it's a great song too...I found it on my friends blog and thought you might like to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4BjODVXWME

angela hardison said...

I'm really really excited for your idea (store/shop/etc)... and that you're not leaving right away. Next time I see you I want to hear more about it.