Friday, July 25, 2008
happy trails
Well here's the latest story to come out of the newsroom- As of August 7th, I will no longer be a resident of Mesa Arizona...or the state of Arizona. Yes, it's true. I have decided to skidaddle up to Utah for the time being. Something I, before senior year, was sure I wasn't going to do. Yet here, presenting itself before me is a grand opportunity to fly the coop and see how life is on the other side...of the border. I'm very excited to experience living on my own, except that I will miss my friends and family terribly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
now that's exciting news. For school(if so, where?), work, play, or all three?!?
You should post some pictures of UTAH! I was over at your parent's house the other night and missed you.. Hope you're having fun.
Okay, I am going to need some LONDON posts when you return.
Maybe I'm really jealous that you're there...
Post a Comment