Wednesday, June 27, 2007

thumma thcool


Well, today was the second day of summer school. I am taking economics and am actually quite enjoying the subject. So, I suppose the fact that I am sitting on the same rediculously uncomfortable chair for over 4 hours every day, may be irrelevant. But yesterday was particulary hard as I beleive I might have lost the book I was reading. The Pianist. I cannot find it anywhere. Sad. Then to top it off, the Snickers bar I bought today at the vending machine to extinguish my venting hunger was all melty and mooshy. And as my quarter in change deposited out the mini garage door flappy thing on the machine, it proceeded to plumit out to the ground and get lost behind the atomic-bomb-proof grates they have protecting the precious goodies. oh well...at least i know why countries with the least amount of oppertunity cost are more likely to specialize in a certain area of production.

1 comment:

Adell said...

you like summer school. i knew you would. that stinks that your chocolate was all melted. maybe because it is like 1000 degrees outside in AZ. oh well, i still miss AZ no matter what anyone says. there is just something about "home" anyways, bye!