
I accompanied a friend to dipin dots today and although I am well aware of my fondness of their delectible Banana Slpit flavored ice cream, I went ahead and got their Rainbow flavor. I am here to say that it was pretty good. If your a fan of Trix cereal, you will like their rainbow dots. Only setback is it turns your tounge to unrecognizable colors of red, blue, yellow, and green..which really, in the end, births into one big gross color of blah brown.
3 comments:
i want some! yum :)
that picture is so funny, i love it. i also love dippin' dots and have not had them for ages.
Lil, I just was on someones blog and they had this awesome link to an Office trivia game. I took it and failed miserably ,you have to fill in the end of quotes, it's hilarious. Here's the link. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/justforfun/quotes.shtml
Try it, it's fun!!
Post a Comment