Monday, August 20, 2007

cyberspace tag organization

Well I guess the deal is, when you get 'tagged' you say a few random things about yourself. I am not really sure. But anyways, I beleive Adell left me with that obligation so here I am to oblige.

1. I am a senior at Mt. View and AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE....that I am NOT there! Now, I don't mean to be one of those people who just general do not enjoy going to school everyday, but I am.

2. I love reading. I have a mini library in my room. I am currently turning the pages of Mr. Ken Kesey's novle, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Both the book and movie are wonderful.

3. I just discovered that I love, love Talapia. Throw some of that on a pan and cook it with lemon pepper and you got yourself a good meal. Never have been a big fan of fish, but I think I like it because it does not really taste like fish.

4. I love watching Conan O'Brien.. while wearing my Conan O'Brien T-shirt. I also like watching The Office and cannot wait until we get to hear what things Dwight has to say this upcoming season.

4. I really like going down on Main St., (like the song) and shopping at the incredible antique stores with my mom.

6. I listen to talk radio pretty much everyday.

7. I am re-doing my room with...yes, wallpapper...and yes, it will look great. I love wallpapper.

Anyways, thats about it.
your IQ just dropped 10 points.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it!!!!

Adell said...

haha, haha, i just read that outloud to mom and logan! it was a treat. you sure are a funny girl! we were all laughing. i love the way you write. you need to write a book i tell you. i miss ya. come up and visit me soon....please?!

Marianne said...

Lily you are the best and I love how you are so your own person! You have the best personality and thats why you have so many friends!