Sunday, September 2, 2007
okkervil river on conan
I cannot beleive they were on Conan!(then again, I can) but the first time I saw them it was about 3 years ago and Angela took me and there were about 50 of us cramped up in Stinkweeds. I literally felt the mist of his saliva as he sang. Anyway, I just saw them again on Friday and it was probably one of the most enjoyable shows I have ever been to in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lilly. We are loving the movies, thanks again for letting us borrow them! Bob Dylan rocks.
So...Clint totally thought that the Dr. Dog concert was on the 21st of SEPTEMBER not October. He was so excited to go and I was even getting pumped myself. Bummer that it's on a Sunday - that always happens.
You should come to a show with me soon. I don't know if you'll want to be up late with school and all...but there's a good one this coming Monday. Magnolia Electric Co, Golden Boots, French Quarter. If that doesn't work though, we'll figure out another soon!
Post a Comment