So I went to Arizona Thrift the other day to take a gander at an old piano I heard was sitting around there only to come across this beauty. 6 feet 1960's mint condition and only 50$. So yes, I decided to buy it and am quite happy about the purchase. I only hope one day I can see it grace the family room of whatever type of shelter I will be dwelling in.
Monday, April 28, 2008
the couch
So I went to Arizona Thrift the other day to take a gander at an old piano I heard was sitting around there only to come across this beauty. 6 feet 1960's mint condition and only 50$. So yes, I decided to buy it and am quite happy about the purchase. I only hope one day I can see it grace the family room of whatever type of shelter I will be dwelling in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, where is that picture at? did you take your picture on it yet cuz that kind of looks like the couch isn't in the garage anymore!?
I think I love your couch.
Post a Comment